2009-06-13

The Cowboy!

This is my take on sketch #23 at 52 sketches 52 Weeks, I have this awesome pic of my youngest son in a cowboy outfit! I wanted it to be very "vintagey" and distressed, and I hope it is! Title and swirls are doodled with acrylic paint.


All the pp edges are distressed with my scissors and the distressed with inks. I´ve used my textured hammer from Tim Holtz on the brads.

The journalling is the song that the children sang while ds#1 was riding around on his horse. Thank you for looking! Hugs Pia

3 kommentarer:

Ammi sa...

Vilken härlig lo :-)

Toby and Valerie Durham sa...

Congratulations on being selected for the 52 sketches design team! You have beautiful work!

Tracey sa...

Hi Pia. Congratulations on making the DT at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. Look forward to working with you....xxx