2010-05-19

Veckans skiss v. 20




The pile of pp´s never seems to end... I decided to use up some of the VERY old pp´s in my stash, to give room for new ones! LOL! I used this week´s sketch over at "Veckans Skiss" and I really loved the simplicity to it! This layout´s about my dear boys playing with LEGO duplo.
Some handdrawn doodling and a beautiful flower that i recieved in a RAK from dear Krista a.k.a as Puppet in the cyberworld! Thanks honey for the beuatiful flowers and stamp!

Thanks for stopping by! /Pia

4 kommentarer:

Amanda Sevall sa...

LOVE this layout and it's a fabulous sketch too! :)

Laura sa...

Aivan ihana! Tuo värikäs Sassafras Lass reunus on tosi hieno ja käy mahtavasti yhteen kuvien legojen kanssa.

Fleer sa...

Hello Thank you very much for your comment to my card))) And on okrytke written "Two halves of one heart"

Your page is wonderful! I love this mix, but harmony prevails everywhere!

Chris_P sa...

snygg tolkning av veckans skiss!